Gimme my Securities! thank you :>


you know this has been long awaited by me :>
the ATM program at HJR Bonds helping you get all your securities refunded ( no I don't get a toaster if you sign up )
they just started this program there is no hurry cause this is not going away, however if you want to claim your 2005 securities from your bank this is the last year to do that......yes every dollar you spent is returned!!!l
isten to this confrence call and get ready to jump out of your skin!after you click on this link scroll to jan 8th call, listen and take notes you won't believe your ears
learn how I will get a huge tax return...!!! why? you'll have to listen you won't believe me...you may not even believe them (caution resignation is a disease)
these are the folks that handled my 35,000 liens and levy's for last year (my return will be 6 figures this year)it's est.1000 dollars to have them prepare your documents..
this will be the last e-mail I send regarding my discovery, I have lot's of paper work to complete before feb 20ththe rest of the journey is up to you..."being the change I wanted to see in the world has really worked :>"

Comments

Popular Posts