Will


Nov 15th 2008

Clash of wills

Too many cooks in my kitchen….my life is too rich to have people in it who try to control me or cage me in any way…
I oppose Oppression…I defy Emancipation from any one other than GOD.
No one else can have me be free, but me….I escape out of caged in agendas
No one has the will over me some gifts are given so we can finally see that we are worthy
Then we can move onward with out regret….
Any Isolation is fueled by silence and
My Oath to surrender to The Omnipotence that surrounds me…
In the light dark cannot exist…
Go Ye’ clingers of the Dark…Be Gone…Because is for the Dogs…
I will be Guided in All my endeavors by The Light of God…I am Whole and Complete…
In Your Wholeness I Give All for the sake of Union…
I hold no thing
I own no thing
For I Am Every thing
I Created All This for me to See what is before me that offers it’s Revelation in which the velocity of Energy surges through me into the Ascension of the Ethernet
where 0’s and 1’s are aligned to harmonize for those who participate in the stream of the Unknown…
Walk with Me as I slay from beyond healing In-justice at every turn…settling for no thing and no one who administers toxin forth on the Path of War…
I beseech the
I forbid thee to tranquil in my waters of ecstasy…
Cleanse yourself
Baptize yourself
In your Waters of Life for the Devil dwells where your not looking…
And I shall never swim in a polluted water…Die another day for the greater Good
Envelope yourself in the truth of your light…
I will wait for you
I will stand by you
I will bathe you in Waters of Light
Hold My hand I know Who You Are
I have been waiting for You
Dance with me
Pray with me
Name Me
Call on Me
Welcome Me
Know Me
Beloved I am forever created in Your Likeness
Infinite Love and Ascension is Mine and you gave it to Yourself before You Died

Comments

Popular Posts