do i look familiar, do you see me as you again?
are you unfolding as i am?
will you recover and frolic with me in the light lands of time?
will you know, will you see
will you give
will you plee
i love you i miss you, i will awaken tomorrow again and visit you,
thank you for letting me in again?
soon we will have wings, you have waited a long time for this, thank you for the patience and the honor of keeping time
and guarding the temple
thank you in advance for the teleport you built, i have seen it in my sleep
i will bring you flowers from the third, i believe that is what you asked for
my dreams are so vivid i thank you for the visions
i like how we go from being small line ants to giant like planets
i love where you take me, i love where we visit
i miss you in my waking hours, can you tickle me every now and again so i can remember where we are from?
InLak'ech

Comments

Popular Posts