Chick Scene Magazine Publishes my favorite peom to God

I guess I'll write another favorite one

the deeper I trust the more I bloom
something within me rises to be felt
teased by the light rays i wince
my unfolding is a delicate invocation
from a seed of
divine lament
it longs for the comfort of stillness
stretching apart the callus ties that resist change
we no not weather we witness a birth or death
as the petals reach for the sun, the roots hold firm
leaching richness, ever cycled from the moon rays
as within
the light shines
the stone is polished with sacraments of surrender
as within the womb is ripe
the embrace topples the chalice
as within we seek the mirror of existence
and behold the forgotten beauty of creation



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEucX_24VRg

Comments

Popular Posts