to fellow burners who couldn't make the treck!

what's this world commin to? when a little 7 year old can't reach the lock on the door, cause it was made that way....

thank you for your honesty and valor to yourself which is holding another kind of space unto its own...
all my blessings
i must die every chance i get , my ego never chooses me so when it says no!!! really loud, like it did this year when i even began the thought of going to the computer to buy my tickets!!!
i don't know what's in store for me, the pull to go is louder than the other conversations pulling for defeat which is AAALLLL that would be in my cells if i stayed home with 180,000 worth of debt two days from homelessness I couldn't feel any more free than owning my strawman again.
i applied for food stamps today! for christ what's this world commin to? when a little 7 year old can't reach the lock on the door, cause it was made that way....
thank you for all the work you put in all your years, paving the way for soldiers to step upon their journey!
we will carry the torch!

all love and being light
k

Comments

Popular Posts