Energy and Purpose





sitting on a virgin flight to NY
just had to rush through security in time to make it
what was the reason i almost missed the my flight?
I had a dagger with me tucked safely away in my traveling altar box

what was I thinking? I shared with the scanners that it was an antique gift given to me
and about how it was her great grandfathers, everyone waiting in anticipation knowing protocol was about to ensue, they looked like children waiting for mom to come in and punish the guilty party. Meanwhile I am willing to loose the item to avoid more hassles from this day.
after spreading my beautiful altar out across the scanning table I was feeling oh' so.. Pagan
my sweet oils, harrypotter like wand, incense tokens with om and love on them, silks and statues of Ganesha and Shiva so a'per poe for the moment.

I stood smiling with my eyes and apologized for the disruption.
"actually it's an antique letter opener" the officer declared! It's not even sharp!
he checked my criminal record handed it back to me and said you'll need to check it with your carry on or we will have to keep this item
I was so... ok with letting it go, I just couldn't miss my flight
however, everyone at security was cheering me on to check it! they said I had plenty of time if I ran :)
evidently this item was charged with so much energy after being on my altar for a year that it was not willing to retire to the bone yard of purposelessness
after all it had helped me eradicate people and conditions that were no longer serving me in my life as I headed on towards my purpose as a writer and healer...
that's when it hit me that everything holds energy EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

So here is what insight came of this unfortunate event at the airport

sitting in my seat I ruminate with my epiphany
that dagger is probably 800 years old and it had bigger agenda than me that day
I did declare myself a vessel to be used for the greater good in any way God wants me, I am on call.
this dagger stayed with me, "it's down below in cargo waiting for you" as my travel friend reminded me after I shared the interesting event with him, he too saw the purpose?
hmmm
it was not ready to separate, maybe I was careless? and too unattached to the outcome...
I see now that it has it's own life, maybe to unite with the energy most dedicated to making an imprint on societies concepts of what is real.
I realized that this entity held it's own /journey/destiny/purpose

where did it originate?
who made it?
who has owned it?
why me now? at this time?
does the passage "when two or more gather in my name" mean also the dagger?
is that why nature has the breath of god in it?

Ironically as I write this it occurs to me that Daniel has been using it on his Altar!
surely this dagger could end up out living us all..

are Daniel and I blessed because of this Phi equation?
the difference is so ginormous when someone looks into your soul and says "kiss me"
delicately drawing my face towards his, giving all his love through a single breath

I heard this quote from Hafiz
"I am the hole in the flute which Jesus blows through listen to this music!"

I breathe all of this in and then sink into peace


Comments

Popular Posts