musings


Beyond

To the universal veil of light
bathing us with rich experiences, elevating sources of vessels into new realms of existence , bliss and beyond~

For the farthest memory of distance
stands a heart out of control
For the flame that burns was placed there by another
I accept this flight
I live this belief
I surrender to the weight
I cleanse the joy with trust and bliss
Dominate me god
for this is the greatest pleasure I’ve known
Bless me with drops of kisses hanging from the light

that shatters through the depths of my meadow
Moods of sap and glee
Feather upon the dust from beyond
Glowing, stowing treasures
Charting courses this spirit has never dawned
Come unto me sweet magic, pure and simple I hold thee
K- 06


Love=Truth


Behold one and the other
Resurrect in yourself
the laden dead space that fights in the dark
seek…lure…Burlesque The madness into another realm
For there is no more time to bask in the waiting
Consummate from with in
Dine in dragons
Pierce into unbegotten lands, before you were ever born
How arrogant to think of the lone answers
How ridiculous to seek, when that which is sought, awaits in a timeless realm
Give up the follies you yearn to know
Journey into the longest day of knowing all
Revisit the widows of spun genes
And Find your way back into Eden
Glassy and fraught with emotions, the surface appears opaque
Reaching below, for a sense of understanding
On The deepest oceans we will sail free
K-06

WOW

Our hopes and dreams for our life have confronted us
As we peer into the eye of the beacon
we are strangely intertwining ourselves with new exotic and eccentric like-minded people
who inspire, share and help one another through endeavors which are looked at by some as extremely risky situations.

High risk brings higher rewards
If nothing else, it offers new and fresh experiences you can take with you to the other dimensions.

If you can stand up to the fire
and bear the heat and its initiation, you can join the few that come to the club of the "e-lite" (eternal light).
Where people think of different ways to feel their inner pulse.

Rising to this challenge marks the path of a warrior
The battles we have to conquer are among our closest allies.
Those who know us well, know that we have been kings before.
Others who judge, do not know of our skills to reign.

We are here to remember
and to help others remember too. We live for purpose, and each has his own to fulfill.
We are going to places where we can help many remember and shed their fear.
We have a wide stage to rehearse, and a range of guests to inspire.
We take this honor proudly, though there is much more to this picture than the fearful ego can see.
Dream catcher
is the piece of you that seizes the day and the moment that a dream or fantasy floats by.
You grab it, gobble it up, taste, touch, feel and reveal this new shiny thing that sparkles and brings light to your darkest days.

The other side is a place you reside when you have learned humility and are thankful for these gifts.
It is the place where people play, have snacks, take naps, learn and share.
It's a beautiful place and I've heard that there are many like this.
Find your place, you won’t be comfortable until you do.
Sing. Dance. Draw. Write.
Create what you must.
Whatever it takes to get you there

I’ll be waiting...

K~
1997

The Veil

Between the balance
Hangs the veil
Skin thin, we cross into the unknowable
Relating to the spirit outside , allowing God
reaching for more mass to energy from

Deeper we fall into ourselves playing the strings of lingering and distance
Seeing in ourselves mirrors of lies holding the game in place
To continue the default of forgetting so we may continue to re-experience who we are
Tying knots
Joining tongues
Burning essence
Wearing robes
We dangle at the edge of fear never wanting it to end

Because I live to breathe my breath awaits life
Life is a lesson in dualities
Bending the fragments so we may see, touch and feel
Tuning frequencies we’ll never see
Blind to the mold of human existence
Purposely producing energy to take us beyond the flavor of life
Proclaiming to the innocence, we desire to rest in our breast
Tuning, chanting, designing sheets of dew to mist the eyes of the dark
Sprawling under in exasperation for the drink that points

Palade with me
Be of my bliss, wonder and one are drawn in twine
These places are behind the mask we wear
Stretch into the void, birth your senses, beget the one who knows you
Allow the place inside, to rest, retire, desire
Glib and full I beckon the tree
Drop your leaves so I may be one someday
Sound out your bliss so I may hear god
Harness the fire use it all up, make your self small enough to enter the ground again
Rise and deposit in the bliss of dual energy
Drink from the body of dominion, here time and space allow us to play
Sing into the chestnut branches until they sag with love
Believe- for the gift is too bold to hold
Silence is the gate
Wind blowing the sheer veil awaits
Fall back and believe
I AM THAT
K~
2006

If only words could take us back

Burning man 2006

Twighlight streched across a blanket of white
The Sun glowing to mystify the mountains near by
The Earth under our sandals coats our path

We stand still as the cheers for Sunset sing into space
Playing with love and light, we seek the Truth
Holding the hand of our Hearts song
Seek shelter from the Ones above, who call from places Beyond breath

People United for Nothing a village of Light
Playing, Celebrating, Transforming and comforting one another
Through the journey on the way to the Phoenix

k
2006

A village

Eternal strangers on the path to love
Discovering, unfolding, stretching
into the blanket of unknowable realms
Crossing, swirling, joining around others
finding bliss on earth
In a village
love is.. blind, love is.. stories, love is.. quiet time
Feedeth , nourish , playeth too
Memories lingering on satchel roofs
Heart speak chanting through the trees
Forgiveness blowing in the wind
The cadence of laughter rising from the seashore
Basking in the rays of light the sand signals each conversation being had
Drink from our cup and the healing begins
wrap up in the hanging cloak
rest your weary eyes
touch the one closest to you
jump into the garden of timeless realms
reach down into spirit with your every breath
as we fill the table with nourishments
draping silks and totems
we will chant and wait as you take your stand…..
k
2006

Good morning sunlight
If I were a raindrop
I would hang from your roof
If I were a mountain
I would sing right through the clouds
If I were loving you as a an elder
I would whisper your name in the wind
If I were loving you as an orphan
I would cling to the Worlds hand and never let go

When I was young I thought you loved me
Then one day I prayed for you and you didn't come
I decided there were far to many children who needed you more than me, so I put others in your place
Now, I've grown and understand you
You never left, I did

If I could love like you
I would hold your hand and never ever let go
If I could love like you
I would see everyone as beams of light
If I could love like you
I would make time relative
so I would never have to say goodbye

From the den of my soul you lay with me
These days every love song is to me, from you
Everyone who crosses my path has been sent by you
Every kiss on the lips is you reminding me you are near
My beloved, I sing forever your song
I dance to the rhythm of the heart
There you have taken residence
Good morning
you must have gotten up early to hang up the sun


5:30 am
Feb 2006
k

Angels Await

Let in the deliriousness’ of light
Bring home your mask
Surrender your castles
Enraptured peasants’ stride to become new
Free your mind
Trust in the mystery
Wallow in the senses of love unchained
Garnish silken strands with love of beauty
Eat and bask in the smell of divine
Together to tumble in time to ordain
Disguise the impotent from your chambers
Devote your glee to the one
Wilt thou
Thy will
Thou wilt
Speak to me in this soft voice of knowing
Drench me forever in your twilight musings
As the stars fall and wishes flow
Prepare for the highest of glibness
from an untamed heart
Beckon me Into your bliss
Cover me with sweets
Hang in the lofty places untold
Sleep tight my beloved
I will be here when you wake
K-
2006

White hot


Whiteness lifts the fiery plates
glowing into spaces shedding fear
Taking hearts tripping in time
to convey the message to loud to hear
Your ears burn your heart burns
Your skin melts into the void
as you disappear into the pearls of wisdom
Hanging from the balconies of truth and time
blowing back and forth crystallized in a time fragment
conjured up inside of a literary interpretation
told over and over
holding sacred realizations to pass on
to the highest of authors
who might collaborate and make the writing something greater
forwarding the conversation to the vibration
for the most embraced will hear the truth
no matter how many times it is said and shared
it rings as never before being uttered
Symbolizing integrity of self truth
One must own the words
before one can create a timeless space for them to exist
Be of god and speak to gods
The unknown places we travel
take on deep knowingness
which blinds us to any deceptions
Rampant and frivolous the merit from love
white hot burns bright into and through time and space
Claiming its crevice in the occupying universal laws
which hover throughout the vastness
of unlimited existence
Fly
Pierce
Burn
Die.....
Being all of it
K-
2006

A YES to the Universe

Underneath it all rests the serpent of time and space
Piercing through pentagrams of light
shadowing all that Is
and all that ever will be
How can a love so deep be felt on one side of an equator
And death and hate be felt so near by
Some feel their inner pulse through adrenaline
Then some through the senses
Capturing the nerves
Delivering the chemical which fires in the brain
Was this Cleopatra’s spell
Is this why religions were born
Fetal attempts to control the substances that the brain craves
Human not needed for emotions to exist
while scripts play out in the garden of brain waves
Bolstering through cavities of light traveling through spaces and all that occupies in between
Continuity
Synergy
Polyamory
A state of being open and a yes to the universal laws
Which govern nature and science of these we are graduates of
The mind thinks all these things
While nature pulls us home
K-06

Hmmmm relativity

On the subject of truth, one must first and always consider the source. In the case of this observation it will be coming from an archer. (Sagittarius) hi-
Sag is a walking paradox, what can we learn from duality? There are people who have an innate ability to see both sides of anything with accurate fairness, Jupiter being the planet of expansion and judgment; this energy is not prone to seeing things from any limited vision. Now the paradox here is truth is relative to the beholder of it; however in the cosmic conversation there are certain truths which are accessible and definable/or not, that have one operate from one side or the other. The challenge here as I see it is to operate in life with a stand for your truth, relative or not, the ego really doesn’t want to actually win this argument, it just argues for the sake of it, consider the trial attorney and then consider the judge in the courtroom…having a stand works in community the full gift however is to grant being to another’s stand. No objections needed ever. That’s the courtroom game, this is our life.

K~ 2006


To be or not to be

How is it that we create such excellence in the presence of it?
The paradox of “to be or not to be, that is the question” profound? Yes.
My question might be “what is in between”

The journey
The struggle
The longing
The quest
The need
The chaos
The misfiring
The misconnection
The vastness
Delusion
Illusion
Blindness
And so on…….
Being at the end creates by nature a new beginning

Kimarie 1998

Thief

the mind body connection will exist with or without my permission.
but the awareness of it might change.

early experiences might have stripped me of my soul's ownership.
someone took possession and never gave me the honor to have it back.
creating feelings of melancholy about the
clumsy corpse I carry around.

I don't feel the accountability and I ignorantly assume the same of others.. can one only relate and interpret on this level?
if you can't feel your pain you willingly inflict it on others with this assurance.
I become shocked when they set their boundaries or if they express something called feelings. I sit back and watch while they act out a drama of which I’ve never seen.
the language might even be quite foreign .
they may as well speak in sign language.

children who grow up without these birthrights feel deserted and left behind.
they survive by ritual instincts. they see threat and violation all around them. they see things through eyes of the wild animal...never domesticated.
find food, shelter, defend their space. defend their cubs.
kill any threat with no emotion. just automatic instinct with no conscience.

remember...theirs was taken and never given back.
K~
1998

The Journey


My mind goes where no man dears to tread, the events that take place through the night exasperate me, at which time I record into my files for latter flicks of entertainment.
Some thoughts about the journey:
awakened to the senses of inner thought, manifesting choice which births empowerment.
no longer paralyzed by volts of emotion that seemed to saturate my every cell, "feeling management"
at home in a place called my body....
creating my future with language...
owning the courage to face my ego and demote its position...
playing like it's all a game and I make up the rules as I go, giving up that need to know....
choosing presence to avoidance...
new tools for the building blocks of my life...
children hold our future..
to thine own self be true, and everything else just falls in tow...
self-expression as an access to the power of love altruistic....
clarity, defined.....
dreaming allowed...
inquiry accepted, true tool of power, for knowledge is power and to think I know is arrogance...
bliss on earth now for the hell of it...
passion ignited in a sea of power...
whole and complete, now and forever...
miracles dancing in the circle of the clearing...
a conversation committed to remembering...
paradox bringing forth distinction...
confronted by the voice of growth...

it all seems so much clearer, my excitement for learning that which I know not yet, grows each day like a garden of abundance...I am so grateful for my garden....


kimarie 1999

Existing


existing out of breath struggling against the current
i float still in my head while my body jettisons towards my destiny the ripples act like hiccups interfering with the now
moment by moment awake to life

the stream carries me while i take in the energy that
surrounds my boundaries
ironically my boundaries become my shelter
my shelter my faith
the belief that i can create

create my own journey an epic
i am the writer producer designer
director actor audience and critic

Sort of is the topic
writing is the description.
Thoughts are the comprehension of emotions driven by one vigorously driven imagination
hence bringing us delusions or memories of what has already past through

Should we consider those or disregard and redial into the invention of thought paramounting from the hilltops of my discovery zone formulated and dilated from spheres of nerve endings appearing to speak directly to my senses
creating uncatagoricle ideas of which I simply file away

unconsciously i continue to reap the benefits from the gifts God has given me these are the gifts i must share translate and articulate until they are defined and spread throughout the land
capturing the masses for glimpses at a time to influence their unconscious behaviors and inspire them on to share their gifts
for those who are lost life's energy gives them outlets to find or seek their own self-esteem and confidence are birth rights that many do not have possession of your gifts will bring you to the stage and you will feel the lightness of being
at the edge of flight you'll feel the ease of accepting
the everything and all in others...

kimarie 1997

Doubts

Doubts about life's path,
they are conjured up by the observer to bring
attention to days and days of not doing life work,
bringing into light speculation of choices and current desires.
Feelings flutter through the air, grabbing pieces of me, waiting,
then dropping me gently down to earth, leaving me to interpret.

Notice the dream state.
It is free energy.
A billboard of discovery.

People and places, acts and observations echo, leaving scars of memories for life lessons, all meant to take you to the other side of enlightenment.

Joy and abundance.

Seeking the truth is never ending.
Ongoing revelations too deep for my immediate surroundings.

Where have my playmates gone?
I was born safe and secure with these thoughts. Now I feel alone in it.

The lone warrior battling only the Self.


doubts

K~
1998

Comments

((Ray)) said…
You have a lot to say indeed =)

Keep existing,

Keep learning

//is

Popular Posts